- Deep Sauté Pan w/ Lid
- 2 Lobsters Split & Cleaned
- 1 bag Spinach
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- ⅔ c Pine Nuts toasted
- Set oven to Broil. Put rack second row from top.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil, dull side up.
- Rinse and dry lobsters. Place on foil-lined baking sheet meat side down.
- Add oil to sauté pan.
- Once oil is heated, add spinach and cover with lid for 2 minutes.
- Open lid and stir, making sure top spinach is on bottom and vice versa. Cook for 2 minutes.
- While spinach is cooking, place lobsters in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Add garlic to spinach in sauté pan, cook for 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese to pan, wait a minute for cheese to melt, then stir until spinach is coated and all cheese is melted.
- Add pine nuts, stir, and remove pan from heat.
- Remove lobsters from oven, carefully turn so meat side is up.
- Equally fill head portions of lobsters with creamed spinach.
- Bake lobsters in oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Plate & Serve
Leave a Reply